Occupational hygiene services
At Simtars, our goal is to help you create a work environment that is free of occupational exposure hazards. Our professionals can recommend cost-effective solutions to help you meet increasingly stringent health and safety regulations.
Simtars’ occupational hygiene assessment and control solutions
With extensive industry experience, our highly qualified occupational hygienists and scientists can help you:
- assess your worker health risks and develop proactive monitoring programs to meet your industry’s compliance needs
- monitor your employees’ exposure to workplace hazards
- sample and analyse occupational hygiene hazards associated with your industry, including mining operations
- control the workplace hazards present in your business.
Download our brochure for a more complete list of Simtars’ occupational hygiene services (PDF, 3.7MB).
Why choose Simtars occupational hygiene services?
We are a leading consultancy for occupational hygiene assessment and control solutions.
Organisations challenged with occupational exposure hazards turn to us when they are faced with finding a partner who understands the complex science and regulatory structure behind achieving an acceptable level of risk to protect the health of their workers. For more than 25 years, Simtars has assisted industry with compliance to regulations and workplace exposure standards.
Highly qualified occupational hygienists
Simtars’ highly trained professional occupational hygienists will work with you to deliver tailored occupational hygiene solutions. Our AIOH Certified Occupational Hygienists (COH) have experience in a broad range of industries.
Australian and industry accreditation
Our services are accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA), Australia. We use recommended AIOH, NIOSH, AIHA* and Australian Standard techniques to provide:
- COH and respirable dust management plans to meet Queensland coal mining regulations
- occupational hygiene exposure monitoring
- health risk assessment (HRA) programs
- health and safety management system audits
- occupational hygiene data review and statistical analysis
- specialised occupational hygiene training services
- health and safety management system and compliance audits.
*AIOH — Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists; NIOSH — National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health; AIHA — American Industrial Hygiene Association
Last updated: 11 May 2022