Our occupational hygiene and air quality sample testing services provide accurate analysis and advice to help keep your people safe and meet your compliance requirements.
At Simtars, we provide more than just a testing service; we also work with our clients, providing helpful advice on sampling and monitoring techniques.
Our analytical capability
Simtars’ analytical laboratory has an extensive scope of test methods available to our clients.
- Dusts: respirable, inhalable, high and low volume/partisol TSP, PM10/2.5
- Silica/quartz: quartz content in respirable dust and bulk samples
- Air toxics: aldehydes, poly aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), isocyanates, acid gases, cyanide, sulphur dioxide, metal working fluid
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs): solvents and vapors
- Metals: selected elements, metalloids, metal vapor, welding fume
- Water and soil: inorganic and physical parameters
- Diesel particulate matter (DPM): organic and elemental carbon content
- Dust deposition: total, insoluble, combustible content
- Roadway dust: incombustible content of underground roadway dust, stone dust analysis
- Hexavalent chromium
Why choose Simtars analytical services?
- Highly trained laboratory staff
- Quality-driven analytical services: Our laboratory will perform a manual analysis of your test results when confronted with samples containing interferences.
- State-of-the-art instrumentation