Simtars is accredited by the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) and by the IECEx as a certification body under a range of national ANZEx and international IECEx certification schemes.
Simtars is accredited under the following national ANZEx and international IECEx certification schemes:
- product certification of equipment for use in explosive atmospheres
- service facility certification for the provision of repair and overhaul services of equipment used in explosive atmospheres
- quality management system certification to ISO 9001 for equipment manufacturers and service facility organisations.
The certification manuals provide additional information on our certification schemes, including:
- policy on impartiality
- processes for granting, refusing, maintaining, renewing, suspending, restoring or withdrawing certification or expanding or reducing the scope of certification
- use of the certification body’s name and certification mark or logo
- audit processes and processes for handling requests for information, complaints and appeals.
Why choose Simtars certification services?
Australian and industry accreditation
We are accredited by the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) and the International Electrotechnical Commission System for Certification to Standards Relating to Equipment for Use in Explosive Atmospheres (IECEx System) to undertake equipment and service facilities certification.
Highly-trained technical staff
Our highly trained and professional staff deliver quality services to clients across a broad range of industries.