Simtars is accredited by the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) and by the IECEx as a certification body under a range of national ANZEx and international IECEx certification schemes.
Simtars is accredited under the following national ANZEx and international IECEx certification schemes:
- product certification of equipment for use in explosive atmospheres
- service facility certification for the provision of repair and overhaul services of equipment used in explosive atmospheres
- quality management system certification to ISO 9001 for equipment manufacturers and service facility organisations.
The certification manuals provide additional information on our certification schemes, including:
- policy on impartiality
- processes for granting, refusing, maintaining, renewing, suspending, restoring or withdrawing certification or expanding or reducing the scope of certification
- use of the certification body’s name and certification mark or logo
- audit processes and processes for handling requests for information, complaints and appeals.
- EM0001 Certification manual - product and service facility certification (PDF, 278.0KB)
- EM0002 Certification manual - management system certification (PDF, 256.1KB)
- EM0005 Certification manual - COVID-19 response plan (PDF, 278.0KB)
Why choose Simtars certification services?
Australian and industry accreditation
We are accredited by the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) and the International Electrotechnical Commission System for Certification to Standards Relating to Equipment for Use in Explosive Atmospheres (IECEx System) to undertake equipment and service facilities certification.
Highly-trained technical staff
Our highly trained and professional staff deliver quality services to clients across a broad range of industries.
Last updated: 19 Jul 2022