The Annual Report details our financial and non-financial performance from 1 July to 30 June.
Annual industry safety performance reports
- 2019-20 Queensland mines and quarries safety performance and health report and data
- Previous Queensland mines and quarries safety performance and health report and data
RSHQ publishes quarterly figures on the number of audits, inspections and complaint investigations we have conducted across the petroleum, explosives, mining and quarrying sectors.
Compliance and Enforcement Policy
The RSHQ Compliance and Enforcement Policy outlines principles and practices used by our inspectors when investigating incidents that have occurred in the resources industry in Queensland.
RSHQ aims to improve the accountability and transparency of how we operate through the public reporting of our performance.
Quarterly industry safety data
The RSHQ Digital Strategy is an enterprise-wide strategy that helps us to prioritise regulatory effort, solve problems, and focus on things that matter.
Reports, research & other publications
- Prevalence of Coal Mine Dust Lung Disease in Queensland 1983/84–2019/20
- Explosives Inspectorate publications
- Petroleum & Gas Inspectorate publications
- Queensland Mines Inspectorate publications
- Queensland Mines Inspectorate serious incident reports and periodicals
Last updated: 27 Sep 2022