ResHealth is only available to doctors who are listed on RSHQ’s register of approved providers as examining or supervising doctors. The register is a list of providers approved to carry out functions under the Coal Mine Workers' Health Scheme.
If you are an approved provider, you will be invited to enrol for ResHealth during 2021 as part of the supported on-boarding process. If you have questions please contact a member of the ResHealth team or (07) 3818 5420.
What are the benefits of ResHealth for me?
- Complete health assessments online
- Undertake health assessments and subsequent assessments
- Supports re-use of spirometry, x-ray reports and prior examinations
- Automated email alerts to prompt all stages of the assessment
- Automatically submit the health assessment report to the employer and worker (AMA only)
- AMA is no longer required to send health assessment records to the Health Surveillance Unit
- A quicker and more efficient health assessment process
Questions about ResHealth
How do I register for ResHealth?
As a registered doctor you will receive an email invitation from the ResHealth team to register. The email will provide a link and details on how to do this. All access to ResHealth is via QGov.
Want to learn more about becoming a registered provider?
Last updated: 21 Jan 2021