Welcome to ResHealth, the online solution to manage your employees' health assessments.
What are the benefits of ResHealth for me?
- Initiate new health assessments for your employees with ease and efficiency
- View the status of employee health assessments
- Choose and allocate your Appointed Medical Adviser
- Appoint members of your team to use ResHealth
- Automated email alerts to prompt all stages of the assessment
- Receive a link to the health assessment report as soon as the assessment is completed.
Questions about ResHealth
How do I start using ResHealth?
You will need to nominate a super user who will register your company and themselves at the same time. The super user will need to verify their identity. This person will be the administrator for ResHealth and control who can access ResHealth on your company’s behalf.
How do I initiate a health assessment?
Once you or another employee representative are registered in ResHealth you can start a health assessment. You will need the following information to start this process:
- Employee email address
- Date of Birth
- Full legal name
- Contact phone number.
Can I use ResHealth for booking a health assessment examination?
ResHealth does not arrange medical appointments. Appointments should be booked with medical providers directly.
If you are interested in finding out more about this program contact the ResHealth team or (07) 3818 5420.
Last updated: 14 Mar 2023